|Title of the education program||Bachelor of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation|
|Stage of the program||Bachelor Degree Course|
|Specialty||Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation|
|Qualification to be awarded||Bachelor of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitaion|
|Study duration||4 years|
|Program volume||247 credits|
Bachelor’s Education Program of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation aims at training a specialist of physical medicine and rehabilitation who will become productive member of result-oriented multidisciplinary health team. For this Purpose, Module of compulsory course units of specialty provides student with the necessary knowledge required for specialists working in the sphere of physical medicine and rehabilitation and the skills relevant to requirements to be met by the graduate in future professional activity.
The graduate of education program is granted academic degree of a Bachelor of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and is awarded state-recognized Georgian-English diploma certifying completion of bachelor’s program.
The study of Bachelor’s Education Program of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation is based on continuous cycle of theoretical and practical trainings.
The curriculum of the Education Program of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation is composed of logically ordered courses of study, thus ensuring elaboration of competences envisaged under aims and results of the program.
With the purpose of optimal acquirement of the course, modern methods of teaching, ensuring diverse and interesting academic activity, are widely applied along with the traditional pedagogical methods. Combinations of traditional and modern teaching methods facilitate enhancing involvement of students in academic activity.
In order to ensure students’ adoption to clinical facilities, training in following hospitals will be provided:
1. K.Eristavi National Centre of Experimental and Clinical Surgery;
2. M. Iashvili Children’s Central Hospital;
3. “Tbilisi Central Hospital” Ltd;
4. “St. Michael Archangel multi-profiled Clinical Hospital” Ltd
5. “N. Bokhua Heart and Vascular Disease Center”;
6. “Bakur Kotetishvili’s Psycho-Neurological Clinic”;
7. Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation Center “Health Palace”;
8. “Pain Management Center”; Ltd;
9. “Neurodevelopment Center” Ltd;
10. “National Institute of Endocrinology”; Ltd;
11. Acad. V. Tsitlanadze rheumatology scientific – practical Centre;
12. “Pegas” LTD – “Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Center”
13. “Human being and nature” – a therapy house;
14. Speech Development and Remediation Centre “Logomedi”